Accessibility of our website
- Wherever possible, we use text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and to increase your browsing / reading experience.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute.
- A link to details of how to contact us for further information offline is provided from every page.
- The style of navigation remains consistent through the website.
- On our social media, where ever possible, videos have subtitles if there is speech.
- There are also text descriptions on the photos, where ever possible, on Instagram from August 2021.
Some users might find the site easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you can adjust your browser’s settings by going to the View menu, then select ‘text size’ or ‘text zoom’ or ‘zoom’ and increase the size of the text. Many browsers also feature in-built short cuts to facilitate easy operation.
Problems accessing the website
If you experience any difficulties accessing the site or have any comments or feedback on how we can improve your online experience, please do not hesitate to email us at: [email protected] or to call us.
If you wish to use a text relay call please do so.
The above contact details can also be used to make a booking if doing so online is not the best option for you.